Documenting my weekly planners using this format is something that I just started doing last month. I was so pleased with the results that I’ve decided to continue doing it.
My Goals for February_____________________________
- Sign with an agency
- Write my ebook based on some of my favourite pieces from this blog.
- Reach 250 followers (+40)
- Run a 10k in under 50 minutes
- Attend 6 Auditions
- Write 4th article for Cella Magazine.
What are your goals for the month?
Underneath each link to my weekly planner, I’m including a quick breakdown of what I managed to accomplish that week. I recommend doing something like this yourself so that you can actively track the progress you make towards your goals. Here’s a weekly planner template that I’ve created just for you.
- Finished the last class of Ben Ratner’s scene study. Feel really good about what I brought to the character of Theresa.
- Finished reading “I am Intelligent” by Peyton Goddard.
- Submitted a pitch to the Huffington Post
- Did some reworking for my blog. Figured out some goals. And planned some trips for this upcoming year.
- Finished recovering from my cold.
- Ran my first 5k in preparation for the half marathon. Time: 25.59
- Meditated 6 out of 7 days. Feeling good.
- Prepared e-mail interview for Lindsey Stirling, that I’m doing through Cellamagazine.com
- Attended webinar on publishing e-books
- Attended meetup on making a business out of your blog
- Started compiling articles from this blog into an ebook
- Meditated 7 out of 7 days (I’m really starting to enjoy my time in meditation)
- Spent 5 hours completely cleaning and organizing my desk. Went through all my binders, drawers, etc. It was an intense clean.
- Went through all the files on my computer and organized. Took me about 4 hours spread out over 2 days. I feel so much lighter with both of these organizational tasks completed.
- Received the reference letter that I need to begin submitting to agents.
- Movie night: went to see Philomena
- Valentine’s Day Dinner with Greg
- Wrote 2 blog posts (including a post that did very well: Even Marilyn Monroe “Is not good looking.“
- 2 runs. Beat last weeks 5 k time by 44 seconds (25.15)
February 16-22 – current week
February 23-March 1